Named after Lydia Deetz of Beetlejuice, the Lydia reader is one a kind and surprisingly sensible. The red subtle cat eye shaped frames are artfully mixed with black and white striped arms. These eyeglasses are far from “strange and unusual” but rather stylish and intriguing. Keep your own pair of Lydia readers safe and sound in a satin case cut from Beetlejuice’s suit (just kidding!) included with your order.
- Anti-Reflective coating to prevent glare
- Aspheric lenses to prevent distortion
- Spring hinges to maximize comfort
- Power range: 1/4 powers from +0.75 to +3.00, +3.50, +4.0
- Select "no power" to receive your frames with demo lenses ready to fit with your prescription
Reading Glasses for Women